Skip to content
- “Pass” or “Passes” refers to complimentary tickets, released by Body&Soul and which will be valid on Sunday 24th June 2018 only.
- “The Panel” refers to the group of local volunteers that has been appointed by Body&Soul to oversee the distribution of Passes on their behalf.
- “Organisation” refers to any eligible not-for-profit sports club, charity or community group operating in or providing support or services to the communities of Athboy (Meath), Clonmellon (Westmeath), Crowenstown (Westmeath) and
- “Application” refers to the process – whether online or on paper - for registering an Organisation for consideration by The Panel for Passes.
- Private individuals will not be considered for these Passes.
- Only one Application can be accepted per Organisation.
- Where more than one Application has been received from a particular Organisation, priority shall be given to the Application submitted by the person with the highest level of authority in relation to that Organisation.
- Passes are limited in quantity and completing an Application does not guarantee that Passes will be allocated to that Organisation.
- Passes are allocated annually without prejudice – i.e. past beneficiaries are NOT automatically entitled to Passes in consecutive years and they should apply again each year.
- No Passes will be allocated until the Application process has closed and priority will NOT be given to an Application based on the date of receipt.
- It is the responsibility of each eligible local Organisation to apply for Passes within the Application period and The Panel will not approach any Organisation that does not submit an Application.
- The Panel reserves the right to reject any Application that is incomplete or where the Organisation has attempted to lobby one or more of its members.
- Application details may be shared with the organisers of Body&Soul and the owners of Ballinlough Castle.
- It is the responsibility of the named representative on a successful Application to collect any Passes awarded on behalf of the Organisation they nominated within the period notified to them.
- The Panel reserves the right to re-allocate any Passes that are not collected by 6pm on Tuesday 18th June 2019.
- Members of any Organisation that has received Passes should contact the named representative of that Organisation if they have a query over how the Passes are being used.
- The Panel cannot interfere with nor influence how any Organisation distributes any Passes awarded.
- Passes will be allocated in pairs and no cash alternatives will be available.
- The Panel will publish a list of beneficiaries once the Application process is complete.
- The decision of The Panel will be final.
- The Panel will not accept any responsibility for any loss, damage, theft or injury in relation to the possession, attempted sale or use of any Passes awarded under this scheme.
- Passes are ultimately issued subject to Body&Soul Terms & Conditions, including right of admission.