The second and final pre-event meeting took place at the Darnley Lodge Hotel in Athboy on Tuesday 18th June. Due to matters arising on the festival site, Avril Stanley was not in attendance.
- Members of the festival team called door to door on the Crowenstown road on Sunday 16th June but were not able to deliver vehicle passes or resident tickets to all houses as some people were out and did not have identifiable or secure letterboxes. If you have a query over resident tickets, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vehicle Passes will be available from Delvin Garda station from Wednesday morning (19th). Some residents commented that this station is “never open”. If they wish to collect passes or they have any questions regarding traffic management or security, they can call 086 858 3049 – the Delvin patrol number.
- Cow gates will be delivered to properties that requested them by 6pm on Thursday 20th June. If they are not in place by this time, please contact email@example.com
- A litter patrol will be in operation throughout the festival. If anyone notices a litter issue within the vicinity of Ballinlough Castle, please contact the resident hotline and it will be addressed.
- A resident stated that lorries approaching and leaving the festival site were not showing due care and attention on local roads. This will be addressed.
- General information for residents including music times and an emergency contact number can be viewed here.