The organisers of Body&Soul hosted their second open meeting in Athboy yesterday evening, Monday 18th June.
- Festival Director, Avril Stanley thanked everyone for attending the meeting and reported that the festival build was in full swing and progressing well. As part of her short address, she thanked the local communities for their support and their patience each year in allowing the festival to take place.
- Operations Manager, Megan Best reported that traffic arrangements were unchanged from last year with one exception – family campers will now access the site through the same gate as general campers – i.e. they will not be sent up the Loughlanstown road.
- Ellie Dowling from the festival team stated that cow gates and other fencing will be put in place at key local properties on Thursday as agreed.
- A question was asked about access for those under the age of 12. In response, Avril stated that each adult ticket – whether day or weekend – also permits up to 2 children under the age of 12.
- The team prefers to be notified if ticket holders plan to bring children along so that they can arrange programming etc, but this is not essential this year.
There were no questions arising.